Our Design/Build solutions include complete A/V/L systems for new facilities, upgrades for churches that are remodeling or expanding, and even the integration of a single product into an existing system. In all cases, we begin by meeting with you to assess your needs and goals, and then we stay with you through every step of the process – from the initial design and budget planning to the equipment sale, installation, training and support.
We do not sell cookie-cutter church A/V/L systems; our solutions are customized to meet the needs of each unique situation. As direct dealers for more than 400 product lines, we are able to accommodate nearly every technology request you may have. Moreover, as good stewards of your resources, we are dedicated to finding solutions that are both high quality and affordable. Custom doesn’t have to cost a fortune.
Our specialties include:
Contract jobs are typically all-or-nothing. A firm is hired to execute a consultant’s design with little or no input from the church once the initial design has been finalized. We recognize that church members are often willing and able to assist, and we’re happy to work alongside them to realize your ministry’s vision. In short, the extent of our involvement is up to you. Whether you hire Church Audio Video to design and build your entire system or you enlist staff and volunteers to help, we’ll work with you every step of the way, making adjustments as necessary. Your resulting system is the product of a truly collaborative effort.
Concept to Completion
When you employ us for a turnkey system, we handle the entire process, from Concept to Completion. Based on your vision, we design a system that is adequate for today’s needs but also dynamic enough to allow for the growth of your ministry. All installation work is performed by skilled, insured ProAudio.com technicians with the oversight of an experienced project manager and a 1-year warranty on labor.
A Helping Hand
Perhaps you want a professionally designed A/V/L system, but you’ve got willing and capable volunteers that can help with the installation. With Helping Hand, our technicians direct a crew of church volunteers on-site in the execution of our design. The end result is a cutting-edge system without a high investment in skilled labor, allowing you to spend a greater portion of your budget on equipment.
Recommend & Source:
A step beyond our normal consultatory sales process, D.I.Y. A/V/L is for the church that doesn’t need on-site assistance. You want a professional design, fair pricing, one source for all your equipment, and easy access to support, but you have qualified people on staff that can handle the installation unsupervised.
What you can expect with every service level:
- The Church Audio Video team meets with appropriate personnel in your church to discuss your vision, ministry style, specific objectives and aesthetic preferences.
- Based on our discussions and analysis of your needs, we create a Scope of Work document that outlines a plan to meet your goals.
- When you approve the Scope of Work, we provide an itemized quote including all materials and labor.
- Upon your acceptance of the proposal with any revisions, we draft a formal contract that defines your project’s work schedule and payment terms.
- Equipment is ordered and installation begins according to the agreed-upon plan.
- We provide oral and written progress reports throughout every stage of your project.
- After completion, we provide extensive training for all system operators, including as-built drawings, system manuals, warranty information, and a DVD recording of your customized training.
Ready to get started?
Contact us Today!
Note: On-site service is limited to the greater Dallas/Fort Worth area.
If your facility is located outside the Metroplex, reduced travel rates will be negotiated.