Gateway Community Church – Granbury, TX
Self described as a “melting pot of people from various church backgrounds and experiences,” Gateway Community Church finished constructing a new 300-seat worship center in 2010. ProAudio.com was hired to design and integrate a turnkey A/V/L System. Incorporating a blended worship style that leans more toward contemporary than traditional, their multi-instrumental accompanying worship team with at least 10 vocalists required numerous inputs and outputs that could easily be configured for different leaders. Lighting and video control systems were also included to allow room and stage lighting adjustments from the media booth and from wall mounted keypads for ease of use. To enhance the room’s interaction with the loudspeaker system, ProAudio.com also designed and provided absorption materials to assemble D.I.Y. acoustic treatment panels. Gateway’s volunteers covered the panels with the same fabric that covers their new chairs, which resulted in an effective and visually pleasing solution.
- Audio: RSS by Roland V-Mix System, TOA HX5 variable array loudspeakers, Community subwoofer, ALTO loudspeaker processing, QSC amplification, SamePage music display and multi-channel personal monitor system, Shure and Sennheiser wired and wireless microphones
- Video: Boxlight and BenQ projectors, custom projection surface with screen paint, Da-Lite confidence screen and SongShow software.
- Lighting: NSI/Leviton control, Lightronics dimming, and Chauvet and American DJ fixtures.
St. John Lutheran Church – Mansfield, TX
St. John Lutheran Church in Mansfield, Texas completed a new worship, education, and gymnasium facility totaling 23,500 square feet in 2008. As a new construction project, the ProAudio.com Design/Build team was brought in to draft, install and implement the sanctuary’s audio, video, lighting and acoustic treatment systems. St. John seats up to 500 people at a time and offers several diverse services which range from traditional liturgy to a contemporary band and worship team. A digital snake and digital mixing console keep the signals clean and easily controlled with presets and scenes. Because each service is different, we implemented a stage layout to accommodate both gatherings which incorporate multichannel wired and wireless personal monitors. Additionally, we provided a complete distributed video system to display feeds from a camera, DVD player and presentation software to the sanctuary, foyer, and classrooms on more than a dozen screens and displays. Stage and room lighting complements the space and is also digitally controlled.
- Audio: Turbosound speakers, RSS by Roland V-Mix digital mixer, Aviom personal monitoring components and Shure, Sennheiser, Ansr Audio and Da-Cappo wired and wireless microphone systems.
- Video: Sony HD camera, Edirol video processor, Boxlight projectors, Da-Lite screens and MediaShout software.
- Lighting: Elation lighting control and NSI/Leviton, Chauvet, and Elation fixtures.
Ready to get started?
Contact us Today!
Note: On-site service is limited to the greater Dallas/Fort Worth area.
If your facility is located outside the Metroplex, reduced travel rates will be negotiated.